Sweetie, our kitty, was exploring the vast world of our yard.
Fritzi was resting in my herb garden.
Even the cows were content and chewing their cud.
The crops are looking healthy, green and luscious. Darrell likes me to take pictures of the crops. It affirms all the hard work he does to make things grow. He is a smart, wise and brilliant farmer. I should know because I married him even when I swore I would NEVER marry a farmer. But, he was an exception since he was so handsome and smart and wise and brilliant. It made it all right.
Here are the soybeans
and the corn. There is a saying on the farm that corn should be 'knee high by the fourth of July'. Well, this corn is way over my head!
I'm ready to end this Saturday, though. Mowing, weeding, raking, haying and baling makes you dirty and tired. We all need a shower and a bed.

1 comment:
You guys need to consider hiring someone else to do that dirty work...after all you are a city girl! :)
Post a Comment